I like to solve complex problems, write code and, even more, solve complex problems writing code.
I mainly code using Java and Golang. The latter holds in a programming language community the philosophy that I like to bring to my daily life: complex problem with simple and assertive solutions.
Oh. And I like Math and Physics too.
LinkedIn, github, Curriculum Vitae and e-mail
Here’s my Resume:
Oracle Certified Associate - Java SE 8 Programmer I - 1Z0808 - Score: 98%
Certified Google Professional Cloud Architect - Credential ID 21525592
Great ability to learn new technologies and programming languages;
Great logical thinking – Gold medal in Physics and Mathematical Olympiads;
- Linux (building and maintaining servers)
- Java 8, Java 11 and Java EE Development
- Golang Development
- SQL (Oracle, SQLServer, Postgresql) and NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, Apache Solr, Cassandra)
- Spring Framework, Java Server Faces, Jax-RS, Jax-WS and Hibernate.
- SAP Hybris Commerce Suite
- Echo, Revel and Buffalo Golang frameworks
DEVELOPMENT PROCESS AND CI/CD
- Version control and build: Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Quality Assurance: Sonar, JaCoCo and Cobertura
- Kubernetes, Helm, Consul
- Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Rundeck ,Shellscript
- Agile, Scrum, TDD and BDD (Unit/Functional/Integration);
If you want to learn more, checkout my Linked In page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leozamariola/ or my blog posts